Since 1972, Williams Fluidair has been a leader in the distribution and manufacturing of metric hydraulic and pneumatic parts in Canada and has achieved the reputation of having a skilled customer assistance team, a fully stocked warehouse, fast, reliable service and an extensive product and services offering.
Williams Fluidair represents over 35 product lines, stocks more than 30,000 inventory items and distributes well over half-a-million of these items annually to customers across North America. Manufacturing plays an integral role in the business. Clients needing custom parts can rely on our machining experts to develop and produce precision, high-quality products in the CNC machine shop. Serving customers in the automotive, construction, pulp and paper, energy, transportation and mining industries, our manufacturing professionals are trained to design parts to customer specifications or with our design assistance.
Since 1994, Williams Fluidair has been owned and operated by Eric and Tim Fuchs. For more information about our products and services, please contact us at email@example.com.
Why Choose Us?
The company started with the distribution of pneumatics from its first office in the family room of founders Bill and Joanna Fuchs.
Now, its vast range of metric and imperial hydraulic piping products include:
- Tubing, tube fittings, hose fittings, adapters and ball valves, all in steel and stainless steel
- Metric and imperial tube and pipe supports
- Tube benders and other tube working tools
- Conversion adapters to convert from metric, BSP and JIS styles to NPT, JIC and SAE styles
- General machining and custom tube bending; and …
- Custom part manufacturing